Starsole Technics Ltd was established to provide high quality IT solutions to customers with an emphasis on service by striving to exceed your expectations. This rare quality has allowed Starsole to grow swiftly whilst keeping pace with the rapidly developing IT Industry. The company specializes in supplying and installing Computer Network Solutions and provides associated services to cater for the ever demanding IT industry. Whilst the company delivers technology solutions, it never forgets that the solution must add value to your business. As a result, the customers can be sure the solutions the company devises and implements will give them the maximum return on their investment. The company designs, develops and implement the most appropriate cost effective solutions for its client. The company also ensures that the necessary skills are transferred for ease of use and implementation
- We install, commission, integrate and maintain base transmitting stations for GSM and CDMA networks.
- Our engineers are trained and certified to deploy and support RBS, Tx and power equipment from the world’s top OEMs such as Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE and Emerson
We plan, install and manage VSAT Systems and wireless broadband internet services on different satellite platforms.
To date, our engineers have installed over 100 earth stations across Nigeria.
Our teams have years of experience with the most preferred microwave radios. We work directly with OEMs to design, plan, install and manage terrestrial microwave systems.
We have experience with Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH), Plesiochronous Digital Hierarchy (PDH) and Broadband Fixed Wireless Access Microwave Systems (both Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint).
Our engineers have installed 2,000+ Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint radios from Cambridge, Ceragon, Aviat, Ericsson and others
- We provide network optimization by deploying Distributed Antenna System (DAS) solutions to enhance coverage in areas where traditional cell sites are unable to cover effectively.
- We offer DAS solutions for both outdoor and indoor locations such as office buildings, shopping malls, markets, highways, parks, beaches, etc.
- Our engineers have implemented over 200 remote sites using fibre optics and repeaters.
- Audit of outdoor and indoor physical installations to re-dress issues such as poor weather proofing, grounding, labeling, proper termination of connectors, ensuring antennas are properly installed, and well aligned.
- Onsite technical support and system checks to ensure all active and passive infrastructure are operating within desired levels and are free from errors and faults.
- Maintenance of cell site passive infrastructure, including generator, hybrid, rectifier & battery backup system
- Repair of fibre optic cable faults, relocation of
Starsole has over time built capacity in planning and laying fibre optic transmission cables.
We have provided end-to-end support for several backbone, metropolitan and access network projects.
We are well equipped to lay, terminate, splice and commission both single- and multi-mode cables.
We also design and deploy IP networks, including configuration of routers and switches.
Our teams have capabilities for both overhead and underground deployment